Sign in to follow this  
zoolobbie

Combat difference suggestion

So to start off the suggestion, I feel like with drops being really op right now a band-aid fix could be to raise the combat level difference for pking. With low level content like lumbridge, level 1 slayer etc. being a small combat difference or even left at the 8 it is now.

Then when you get to the medium parts of the game such as varrock, edgeville, slayer level 2, medium tier bosses etc. it should be raised as these areas can have pretty good loot and very low to no risk involved because you can't be attacked by anyone. Meaning you could just make an alt and sit level 60 kill everything there for loot rendering the medium tier gear/loot worthless because of the low risk high reward aspect of it.

Lastly, the end-game content such as lvl 3 slayer/brazo, gwd, rellekka, mors terra etc. I personally think it should be everyone can attack everyone as it is a survival server after all you need to survive but not a lot of people like the idea of being able to die on Krator, so maybe come to a middle man and just have a large level gap since these areas hold the best gear in the game and right now is still very low risk very high reward.

What are some drops you would like to see be adjusted?

Potentially a layout like:

Npc Name
Currently:
  rares: rune scim

New:
   rares: Bronze scim

or something similar easy to read. I will definitely increase the combat ranges as the areas get harder.