freaky slut main

"Freaky slut" mod app

Name:

Josh

In-Game Username:

"Freaky slut"

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): United Stats . Pacific Standard Time 

Average time played per day? 12 hours +

What days of the week are you available to play?

ALL WEEK! I HAVE NO LIFE!

When did you join Krator?

5-7 days ago

Have you had any breaks from playing the server since joining?

Nope never will either.

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community?

I was a support for 6 months on a rsps that i will not name, i resigned due to family issues.

Why do you want to be a Krator staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? (200 words minimum)

I Deserve this rank because i'm always online i always help and i think, i mean i KNOW i won't let you down! i take this job as if it's a real job i get ssi because i broke my back last year so i really have nothing better to do and what better things to do is to become part of the staff team i hope you consider me as part of the staff team, have a wonderful day, cheers!

What are the top 5 qualities that you think a Krator staff member should have

1.Listen to BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY! "Always important to get Facts, screenshots ect."

2.Ability to delegate "SUPER IMPORTANT!"

3. "Sense of humor" AS this is a job you need to be able to have a sense of humor it's a most have in the job which i do got!

4. "Confidence" you need to be sure you got what it takes to become one and i 100% sure i can do this job!

Have you ever been infracted (Muted/Jailed/Banned)?

Never!

If you answered yes to the above question, what was the reason:

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play?

100000000% yes

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc):

Well as you can see i have a husband he works i am a stay at home man (gay couple) and yes i am proud to be gay but anyways i am a stay at home guy with nothing better to do then to play on the computer 14-18 hours a day i have really bad insomia as you will see reason of me being online all the time, lol, i love to read, code, i don't go out much because of me being shy but when i'm on my computer i am the real me, i hope you enjoy my application.

If you were a helper...

What would you do if you saw someone spamming?

I would kindly ask him to please stop, and if it continued i would give him another warning, if he continued to keep on spamming i would do a temp mute for 1-24 hours "depending on the spam, if it was a server spam (rsps)perm mute with proof" if it was a regular spam i would after the 3rd warning temp mute for 2-3 hours "depending on the spam"

What would you do if someone was using offensive language?

In my own beliefs if it's racism i will NOT TOLERATE ANY FORM OF RACISM it would most diffently be a mute if i hear such words, i want the server to be maintained with professionalism and not have a ugly player base. if it was something on the lines below that such as not using those words it would have to be a mutable offense WITH PROOF (the mute would be after 3 warnings depending on the circumstances)

What would you do if someone was flaming a player?

I would intervine and bring them both aside and pretty much counsel them and ask them why are you mad at each other and pretty much tell them this is the frist warning but also make them talk it out such as "i am upset because...." ect i will be the next dr phill here XD

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member?

12 hour mute (1st offense) 2nd (24 hour mute) 3rd time 1 week ban or less depending on how bad the flame is.

In my opinion disrespecting staff member purposely deserves a mute, ("12 hour first if it happens again 24 hours")

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums?

I would say "thank you for your constrictive criticisms  and if you feel as if you need to pm me via messages feel free to. and if he continued to do so i would talk to a forum staff to.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?

IMMEDIATELY  INFORM THE DEV/OWNER VIA DISCORD/FORUMS

What would you do if there was drama going around in Global or Clan chat?

I would frist off say please take it to pms, if the problem keeps going i would do the 3 warning rule and if so i would do a temp yell mute. i HOPE YOU PICK ME TO BECOME A PART OF THE TEAM THANK YOU!

Yikes, its probably gonna get declined since you didn't follow the rules. :classic_unsure:

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Ackmed said:

Yikes, its probably gonna get declined since you didn't follow the rules. :classic_unsure:

i don't think the post issue should matter. @Guruu the color format changed for some odd reason  it was supposed to be (orange text) also their is one thats also red but wouldn't change back to orange idk why.

Edited by freaky slut main